Monday, November 9, 2009

Hard Knocks

“And, tell me, wasn’t that the best time, that time when we were young at sea; young and had nothing, on the sea that gives nothing, except hard knocks – and sometimes a chance to feel your strength”

-Joseph Conrad

Bula! For the past two months I have been at sea delivering a 46 Sunsail from Trinidad to Hamilton Island, Australia, working, shooting and learning to live a life at sea. Instead of puting into words what it was like and what I saw, I was hoping the photos would take care of that for me. I will be posting a more extensive gallery as soon as I am done editing so, for now, here is a brief synopsis of my time at sea. Cheers!













































































>





















































































































































































































The Green Flash

2 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

WOW! Spectacular pictures.

RK said...

WOW! As her said.