Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Puerto Vallarta

I had to make a quick trip down to Puerto Vallarta to meet up with Zac as he had to pull off due to a broken bulkhead. Hurricane Andres will also be making it's way past us so, we will see how things go. Here are a few pics from Zac's arrival into Puerto Vallarta. Laurence and I literally had just arrived from LA, I was running down the beach to get photos as Zac was moving pretty quickly...another lesson learned, ALWAYS BE PREPARED! A wonderful couple offered me a ride on their golf cart, the world is full of nice people ;)






5 comments:

Mona said...

Jen,
Just got a heads up from a blogger on Zac's blog about the photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Stay safe as Andres moves past.
Mona
Tucson, AZ

Joy on Journey said...

Thanks, Jen! Who is that nice woman giving Zac a greeting?
Glad you made it in time.
Boy - those seas look mean!

Kenneth Pfile said...

What are your plans for these pictures? Can you offer a higher resolution? They look great so I would like to see them bigger! (#2 particularly)

Scott & Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott & Suzanne said...

Hi Jen. I've followed some of your pictures on Zac's blog, but this is the first time I've checked out your blog. Fantastic photography. I have to agree with Kenneth - the second photo in this series is stunning and needs to become a poster on my wall. Are you a full time photographer? If not...you should be. As a wannabe photo hobbyist, I'd love to hear a little bit about you, your training/experience, equipment, processing/touchup, etc. Thanks for sharing your fantastic eye for the sea!
Our Blog Still trying to figure this thing out :)